The Crystal Pines Property Management Team
The Only Property Managers in Colorado Springs Keeping Property Management Simple
So, you’re looking to rent out your home.
You should be able to enjoy the benefits of owning your home without the hassles of being a landlord. We make you money, we free up your time and we make it easy for you to be a landlord.
How do our Interests Align?
Finding a tenant that’s a good fit for your home.
If you’re an owner that’s concerned about having a tenant in your property, you’ll be happy to know that it’s in our best interest to find a tenant that’s a good fit for your home. Why?
- They’re happier
- They get along with the neighbors
- They stay longer
- They take less time to manage which is good for us
- They cause less wear and tear
- They pay their rent on time which is good for you
Call us today at (719) 470-2777
Property Management Questions?
The answers to many of your questions are here.
Who is Crystal Pines' first priority?
You and your property are our first and foremost responsibility.
How does Crystal Pines help manage my property?
In the following ways:
– Full property inspection to establish a baseline of condition
– Market your property on 15 websites and Craigs List
– Pre-qualify prospective tenants before we show your property
– Perform a complete background check, verify employment
– Call past landlords because they can provide the most accurate picture of a tenant
– Handle all lease negotiations
– Handle all tenant communications
– Schedule and manage all maintenance and repair service calls
– Focus on tenant retention
– Insure that rent is collected ON TIME
– Provide your owner statements on-line, 24/7
– If it ever becomes necessary, we will manage evictions
How much does property management cost?
We only charge two fees.
1. Our ongoing management fee is 10% of the monthly rent.
2. 50% of your first month’s rent is used to find you a quality tenant. That is a one-time fee.
Can I access my account on-line?
We provide access to your account on-line via the Owner’s Portal. There, at any time and on demand, you may securely access your statements and monitor work order progress.
How much should I charge for rent?
We want to help you maximize the return on your property investment. We will provide you with a free rent valuation. You can follow the link below to tell us about your property on-line, or you can call us at (719) 470-2777 and schedule our visit to your property.
Quality Homes ♦ Quality Tenants
How We Manage Your Property
Our Management Process
We use a targeted advertising approach to match ideal tenants with your property. Our home maintenance professionals give us top priority and we keep your investment is protected.
Get Your Free Rent Valuation
Tell us about your property. We’ll help you maximize the return on your investment. It’s free!
Quality Homes ♦ Quality Tenants
Protecting Your Investment
What Our Clients Are Saying
Amy at Crystal Pines made herself available on very short notice. I’d shopped around looking for property managers needing one right away. No one else seemed as intent on providing the services that I needed. Time was running short. Amy found me a renter in less than 24 hours. I like the way she does business and look forward to working with her for a long time to come.Robert J.
I don’t think of myself as an average customer when it comes to finding rental properties. I work with Spanish speaking individuals for my corporate relocation company so I needed a bi-lingual property manager. Amy at Crystal Pines is fluent in Spanish and that makes life so much easier for me and my clients. The properties she manages are top notch which gives me the confidence I need to entrust my clients to her for their comfort and placement in the right home.Marguerite E.
Crystal Pines Property Management is fast, professional, courteous and really good communicators. As a tenant, when I have an issue, I can call, e-mail, text or fill out the on-line form to get help. Amy Scheller, the owner, is always available and the people she sends to fix things are the best. I like the place I live in and unlike other property managers I’ve dealt with, I feel valued and well cared for here.Bobbi C.
My wife and I relocated to the Springs on military assignment and bought a house. I got moved to another city sooner than I imagined I might be and had to rent the house out until we could sell. Our realtor referred us to Amy Scheller at Crystal Pines. She found a tenant and took care of the house until we could sell. A huge help. I wish there were more Amy’s in the property management business.Col. Dan B.