Do You Need a Property Manager For Your Property in Colorado Springs?
Our principle Goal: Deliver You Peace of Mind
We make renting your home easy by finding qualified tenants that will take reasonable care of your Quality Home. Our Attorney written lease is a legally binding document for us and the tenants.
How we manage your property effectively and profitably
- We advertise on over 30 rental websites
- Tenants are pre-qualified before showing a property
- Tenants are required to carry Liability Insurance on the property itself
- You receive Simple, Transparent financial statements monthly, and Annually
- We have proactive maintenance schedules
- We have a large roster of quality maintenance professionals
- Owners and tenants enjoy secure online transaction portals via Appfolio
Free Rental Analysis
– OR –
Get your free rental analysis and to find out more about our management services.
Our free market Analysis is designed to get your property rented quickly. Pricing your property right is critical to how many days on market it sits before being rented.
Is vital for finding Quality Tenants. We ask each and every applicant for references, then Collect Credit, Eviction and Criminal backgrounds for every tenant over 18.
Tenants are required to carry $100,000 of liability insurance on the dwelling in case of tenant caused accidents or water damage.
Tenant Maintenance Requests are submitted online and handled in a timely manner.
Are simple, straight forward cash flow statements that are easy to read.
Tenants pay via their tenant portal. Rent is due on the 1st with no grace period.
Who We Are
We are a family owned business that has owned investment property since 2003. We understand being Landlords from first-hand experience – from finding the right tenants, to having built a full roster of dependable, honest, and courteous vendors.
Our Owners Benefit Because
- Our Fees are simple and straightforward.
- We provide leasing and maintenance services for Quality Single Family homes like yours.
- Our vendors are insured and licensed as required and all invoices are attached to your owner statement.
- We do not charge management fees while your property is not occupied.
- We screen all prospective tenants, via our Appfolio Online system.
- The screening reports provide us credit, eviction history, and criminal history on each and every applicant.
- We contact previous Landlords for references.
- Detailed condition pictures are taken before and after every tenant.
- Our business is Property Management. Period. We do not buy or sell.
- We are active members of the following associations, which hold us to higher quality of service and high ethical standards:
- NARPM (National Association of Residential Property Management)
- CAR (Colorado Association of Realtors)
- NAR (National Association of Realtors)
- PPAR (Pikes Peak Association of Realtors)